Treatment Center Volunteer Job Description
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Offer comfort items such as drinks, snacks or warm blankets to patients receiving treatment.
- Spend time talking with patients and caregivers to help make them feel welcome.
- Hand out activities to patients to occupy their time.
- Pick up lunches from the cafeteria for patients as requested.
- Drop off prescriptions for patients to pick up at a later time.
- Assist nursing staff by stocking supplies, making copies, filing, putting together educational packets and helping to change over rooms.