Creative Expressions Volunteer Job Description
Hours: 10a.m. to evening Monday to Friday
- Create class curriculum using the Creative Expressions Activity Outline.
- Assist with marketing of the class.
- Provide approval and guidance to art activities.
- Facilitate/teach weekly classes to patients, caregivers, family members and faculty in a fun/inviting manner. Or visit patients in the inpatient units, outpatient waiting areas, or treatment center to offer one-on-one artistic sessions.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data for activity.