Other 2012 Ask Kay Quinn Segments
- Is there an alternative to colonoscopy?
Sept. 27, 2012
- What are the risk factors for esophageal cancer?
Sept. 11, 2012
- Are CT scans useful in screening for lung cancer?
Sept. 5, 2012
- What does my chest pain really mean?
Aug. 28, 2012
- Is there any health advantage to a whole-body scan?
Aug. 23, 2012
- Can pancreatic cancer be prevented?
Aug. 7, 2012
- At what point are you considered a smoker?
July 31, 2012
- Is there any way to prevent pancreatic cancer?
July 24, 2012
- Is lung cancer more treatable?
July 10, 2012
- Are there any new treatments for metastatic prostate cancer?
July 3, 2012
- Can painkillers cut risk for certain skin cancers?
June 26, 2012
- Should men stop routine prostate testing?
June 12, 2012
- What's the real risk of a sunburn?
June 5, 2012
- Should women get a breast ultrasound to screen for cancer?
May 29, 2012
- How successful are bone marrow transplants?
May 22, 2012
- What are the symptoms of inflammatory breast cancer?
May 8, 2012
- Will Barrett's esophagus progress to cancer?
May 1, 2012
- What's the difference between basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma?
April 23, 2012
- What does the latest science say about tanning?
April 10, 2012
- Is alcohol the enemy when it comes to cancer?
April 3, 2012
- How should I protect my infant from the sun?
March 27, 2012
- When should I worry my pain is caused by cancer?
March 20, 2012
- What are the cancer risks associated with pesticides?
March 6, 2012
- Can losing weight keep breast cancer from coming back?
Feb. 28, 2012