Cancer Care Clinic
The Cancer Care Clinic is a world-renowned clinic serving the urgent needs of patients with a cancer diagnosis. The clinic's goal is to provide care for patients at times that are conveinent for them.
The clinic serves Siteman Cancer Center patients who have problems or symptoms from their cancer or cancer treatment.
Patients are seen at the Cancer Care Clinic by appointment only. Appointments are made by a patient's doctor or nurse coordinator. This clinic is not an emergency room or a walk-in clinic.
Nurses triage each patient according to the level of care needed. Patients may be held and evaluated to see if they need to be admitted to the hospital.
The clinic team includes expert oncology nurse practitioners, nurses and medical assistants. They are also familiar with Siteman clinical studies.
The clinic asks that patients please keep their scheduled appointment, and if that is not possible, to please call.
Cancer Care Services
- The cafeteria is located on the first floor of the Center for Advanced Medicine.
- Free wireless Internet access is available. Ask a staff member for the set-up information.
- Light snacks, coffee, tea, soda, milk, water and ice are offered.
- The Ask the Expert program visits the clinic on a bi-weekly basis.
Visitors are always welcome and encouraged. However, due to limited space, only one visitor per patient over the age of 12 is allowed in the Cancer Care Clinic.
- 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. Monday - Friday
- 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Cancer Care Clinic Contact Information
Mary Freeman, Nurse Manager