Request an Appointment
Referral specialists are available to assist those seeking treatment at the Siteman Cancer Center. After gathering relevant information about a patient, these specialists work to schedule appointments with physicians on the appropriate multidisciplinary team. They can be reached in several ways.
Call 314-747-3046 or toll-free 877-251-6485 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday. Callers should be prepared to provide the following information, which will be used to make appropriate appointments:
- Patient name, address, phone number, date of birth and Social Security number
- Patient insurance information, including policy ID number and group number
- Date of diagnosis if the patient has been diagnosed with cancer
- Information about diagnostic tests or previous cancer treatment the patient has received
- Patient medical records for physician review before first visit
Click below to complete the appropriate secure online appointment request form. A referral specialist will contact you within one business day of online form submission.
The referral process is different for children. To request an appointment for a child, call 314-454-KIDS (314-454-5437) or toll-free 800-678-5437.
Waiting Time for Appointments
Because patients often are anxious about a cancer diagnosis, our referral specialists strive to arrange appointments with appropriate physicians quickly. Frequently, patients may have to wait only a few days for an appointment. However, one- to two-week waiting times are not unusual, particularly in the case of less urgent conditions. Please know that we will respond to your needs as efficiently as possible and expedite the appointment process to the best of our ability.