Volunteer Resource Program Internship
Hours: Minimum of eight hours once a week, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Assist with maintenance of volunteer, navigation and survey databases.
- Help ensure that volunteer requirements are met and recorded in a timely basis.
- Help facilitate volunteer training.
- Assist with updating and improving existing presentations, policies and procedures.
- Provide outreach support when needed.
- Assist with retrieval and processing of mail.
- Distribute handouts or magazines as needed.
- Process paperwork for potential volunteers.
- Interview potential volunteers.
- Research new and fresh ideas for retention and recognition.
- Assist with developing new volunteer opportunities.
- Assist with newsletters and annual reporting.