Physician services representatives at the Siteman Cancer Center serve as primary liaisons between the cancer center and community physicians in the St. Louis area and beyond. These representatives are responsible for:
- Establishing and building relationships with community physicians
- Providing community physicians with information about Siteman physicians, multidisciplinary services, clinical trials and referral processes as well as new technologies and procedures available at the cancer center
- Determining community physician interest in continuing-education activities
- Facilitating the introduction of Siteman physicians to appropriate referring physicians
- Addressing concerns about referral and follow-up communications by sharing information with appropriate Siteman physicians and staff members
Siteman's physician services representatives, listed below, are committed to providing outstanding service and building systems and processes that focus on patient and referring physician needs. They welcome inquiries and feedback. To reach a representative, use the contact information provided below.